10 Series Upper Arm Blood Pressure Unit
Item #: 73BP791
Omron Healthcare Inc 10 Series™+ Upper Arm Blood Pressure Unit
The 10 Series™+ monitor has all the features of the top-line 10 series, plus there’s built-in software that connects to your home computer so you can download a digital record of your blood pressure. That way it’s easier for you to track your progress and email your readings to your doctor so that you can take the right steps to manage your heart.
- Connect the unit to your computer using the included USB cable, to log, track and share your readings online.
- Dual sensors automatically double check each reading, providing you with added reassurance that each reading is accurate.
- Indicator confirms the cuff has been wrapped correctly on your arm.
- Patented by Omron, the pre-formed arm cuff expands to fit both regular and large sized arms, to ensure more comfortable, accurate readings.
- Allows two different users to monitor and track their readings separately, plus guests can take their blood pressure without affecting the stored memory.
- Automatically takes three consecutive readings one minute apart and displays the average, following internationally recognized guidelines.
- With a touch of a button you can review an eight week history of your weekly morning and evening blood pressure averages.
- This monitor can detect irregular heartbeats while your blood pressure is being measured. If an irregular heartbeat is detected, an indicator icon will appear alerting you so you can consult with your medical professional.
- 100 memory storage for each person (200 total) with date and time stamp allows you to review the last 100 readings with a touch of a button.
- Track your progress toward better blood pressure health and see how your measurements trend over time.
- AC Adapter included. Four AA batteries not included.