Our Customer Care Team Members are the voice of our company. This essential role receives in our high volume call center answers phone calls from customers, caregivers and referral sources and provides issue resolution and compassionate care.
Job responsibilities include:
- Process insurance referral information
- Verify insurance reimbursements
- Data entry
- Collect billing documentation
- Candidate should be self-directed with experience in customer service.
- Successful candidate will be professional, dependable and will possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Rotating on-call responsibilities nights and weekends will also be required.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, compassion for the frail and elderly, passion for helping others and a desire to end every day knowing you helped someone.
- Associates degree in business/accounting/health care field or two-three years of previous customer service experience.
- Working knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid, and third party carriers’ eligibility and claim filing requirements desired.
Selected applicants will agree to background check and drug screening prior to offer of employment.
Franciscan Companies is a home health care company based in Syracuse. A part of St. Joseph's Health, Franciscan has served the community for more than 30 years. There are nearly one dozen companies under the Franciscan umbrella spanning from Auburn to Utica and Lewis County to Binghamton. Franciscan Health Support (FHS) is our largest company and provides patients with home medical equipment and respiratory therapy services. Products include oxygen, mobility equipment, hospital beds, CPAP equipment, nebulizers, and bathroom safety equipment.
Franciscan prides itself on enabling our patients to live home and live well. Franciscan's focus on patient centered care improves the lives of thousands of people every day. Our patients benefit from extensive investments in the latest technologies and services in home health care.
This is your chance to take a life changing step and have a rewarding career in the health care field. Don’t miss this unique opportunity and apply today!